Hello beautiful followers!
I’ve been wanting to start a non profit for a while, but didn’t know what it should be for. I’ve been kicking around the idea of an organization to help men. Let me explain:
- Almost four times as many males as females die by suicide
- There are many organizations, discounts, government aid, and societal prejudices that make life for single moms easier. Not perfect, but easier. What about the single dads? You think telling your teenage daughter about tampons and bras is easy? You think a court is going to give parental rights to a dad over a mom, even if the mom isn’t a good one? Think again.
- Very rarely are woman serial killers. Who says men always have to be the bad guys? Maybe, if we could stop victimizing women and stereotyping men, we could have less serial killers in general…. just a thought.
- When hearing the phrase “domestic abuse” one usually pictures the man being the abuser and the women, the victim. While this is true in around 60% of cases, an alarming 40% of victims are male.
- Men are tough. Women are weak. How many times have you heard that? Men need help too.
However, I don’t want to create something people aren’t interested in. So I need your help! Head on over and fill out this survey! And spread the word! Thanks so much!!